From January 2023, we have now available the feature to edit types of Measurement for Initiatives.
Please follow the next steps to edit a Initiative after created:
Whether you are on the dashboard, strategy builder or Initiative page, the process to change a type of Measurement is the same.
1. Choose the Initiative of interest from the Initiatives list:
2. Click the Initiative you want to change the type of Measurement.
3. Once the Initiative window opens, click edit:
4. Review and choose the type of Measurement you need to change and click on it:
Review the additional information required to configure the Initiative if needed.
5. Save, and the Initiative now has a new type of Measurement.
Note: The feature applies only to Initiatives that don't hold Sub-Initiatives, the reason is that Initiatives are locked under the next structure: