When a user leaves the company, the Admin role on the platform must change the account role to Delete. Once this is done, access to the platform is automatically disabled. All completed initiatives and KPIs can be tracked in the system under the previous username. All unfinished initiatives and KPIs must be manually edited with a new accountable user.
Articles in this section
- What is a Target?
- What is a Baseline?
- Could a KPI be deleted?
- What happens when a user leaves the company?
- Does the platform support dependencies?
- What is an Accountable user?
- What is a Sponsor user?
- Can a KPI or other strategic entity be assigned to multiple users?
- What does weight mean?
- What is a deviation limit?