1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu; choose a strategy from the list and click on its KPIs number:
2. Click the Option icon (three vertical dots) of the KPI you want to create a sub KPI for and select New KPI:
3. If the parent KPI is a Boolean, select one of the options available for the new KPI (Boolean, Range, target):
4. If the parent KPI is a Standard KPI, create the new Standard KPI (to keep the same logic and parent information).
5. Give your new KPI a descriptive Name.
6. Add a more detailed Description (optional).
7. Select a Date range for your KPI (start and end dates).
8. Select the responsible Org Unit.
9. Select the Sponsor and Accountable user.
10. Click Save to finish.