No. The main principle in successful Strategy Execution and Strategic Governance is to assign only one accountable user for a strategic goal, KPI, initiative, task, etc. If more users are together responsible for delivering eg. a common financial KPI, then it's recommended to create Sub-KPIs for that purpose.
Articles in this section
- Why I cannot change the type of measurement of my Initiatives?
- Why I cannot change the type of measurement of my KPIs?
- How to activate mobile app?
- Which framework does DecideAct support?
- How to find what I am sponsor for?
- How to find what I am accountable for?
- What it is Responsible Unit?
- What is a KPI ?
- What it is a Tree Chart?
- What it is a Flower Chart?