No. The main principle in successful Strategy Execution and Strategic Governance is to assign only one accountable user for a strategic goal, KPI, initiative, task, etc. If more users are together responsible for delivering eg. a common financial KPI, then it's recommended to create Sub-KPIs for that purpose.
Articles in this section
- What is a Target?
- What is a Baseline?
- Could a KPI be deleted?
- What happens when a user leaves the company?
- Does the platform support dependencies?
- What is an Accountable user?
- What is a Sponsor user?
- Can a KPI or other strategic entity be assigned to multiple users?
- What does weight mean?
- What is a deviation limit?