A standard KPI allows you to measure progress of indicators within a range of value: baseline (starting point) and target (objective to be met within a defined time range). This is the most traditional way of setting and measuring objective attainment.
Articles in this section
- What is a Target?
- What is a Baseline?
- Could a KPI be deleted?
- What happens when a user leaves the company?
- Does the platform support dependencies?
- What is an Accountable user?
- What is a Sponsor user?
- Can a KPI or other strategic entity be assigned to multiple users?
- What does weight mean?
- What is a deviation limit?