A standard KPI allows you to measure progress of indicators within a range of value: baseline (starting point) and target (objective to be met within a defined time range). This is the most traditional way of setting and measuring objective attainment. Learn how to create one here.
Articles in this section
- Why I cannot change the type of measurement of my Initiatives?
- Why I cannot change the type of measurement of my KPIs?
- How to activate mobile app?
- Which framework does DecideAct support?
- How to find what I am sponsor for?
- How to find what I am accountable for?
- What it is Responsible Unit?
- What is a KPI ?
- What it is a Tree Chart?
- What it is a Flower Chart?