This is a simplified version of Range KPI where you define a binary performance target, whether the objective is achieved or not. It can be set as a target to exceed (over) or a target to stay below (under).
Articles in this section
- What is a Target?
- What is a Baseline?
- Could a KPI be deleted?
- What happens when a user leaves the company?
- Does the platform support dependencies?
- What is an Accountable user?
- What is a Sponsor user?
- Can a KPI or other strategic entity be assigned to multiple users?
- What does weight mean?
- What is a deviation limit?