1. Click the Option Button (three dots) belonging to the CSF, Pillar, or other strategic entity and select New KPI:
2. The New KPI form will open.
4. Enter the Name of your KPI, If needed, add a description.
5. Click the Target tab. By default, the system will set Progress measured in Percentage:
6. Change the progress percentage unit by clicking the purple dot. (Do this if you do not want your KPI measured in percentage). Write in the new Unit field, the unit of measure you wish. e.g., Facebook Posts, amount of money USD, EUR, etc.
7. Select Above or Lower according to your KPI preferences.
8. Select where your KPI will be attached to in the Strategy, Strategic Entity.
9. Select the responsible Org Unit.
11. Click Save the new Target KPI.