1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu; then choose the strategy to add the Range KPI to:
2. Choose a strategy level: Pillar or CSF:
3. Click the Options icon (three vertical dots); then select New KPI:
4. Give your new KPI a descriptive Name. Add a more detailed Description (optional).
5. Select a Date range for your KPI (start and end dates).
6. Click the Range tab. By default, the system will set the "progress is in percentage” button.
7. Change the progress percentage unit by clicking the blue dot. (Do this if you do not want your KPI measured in percentage). Write in the new Unit field, the unit of measure you wish. e.g., Facebook Posts, amount of money USD, EUR, etc.
8. Enter a Low Range and High Range.
9. Choose the Range Target If the KPI needs to be achieved Inside of the 2 values, or Outside of 2 values.
10. Select where your KPI will be attached to in the Strategy, Strategic Entity.
11. Select the responsible Org Unit.
13. Click Save to finish.