1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu and select the Active/Draft strategy where you want to create the new KPI:
2. Click the Option Button (three dots) belonging to the CSF, Pillar, or other strategic entity and select New KPI:
3. The New KPI form will open.
4. Enter the Name of your KPI, If needed, add a description.
5. Click the Range tab. By default, the system will set the "progress is in percentage” button.
6. Change the progress percentage unit by clicking the purple dot. (Do this if you do not want your KPI measured in percentage). Write in the new Unit field, the unit of measure you wish. e.g., Facebook Posts, amount of money USD, EUR, etc.
7. Enter a Low Range and High Range.
8. Choose the Range Target If the KPI needs to be achieved Inside of the 2 values, or Outside of 2 values.
10. Select where your KPI will be attached to in the Strategy, Strategic Entity.
11. Select the responsible Org Unit.
12. Select the Sponsor and Accountable user.
13. Click Save to finish.