1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu; then choose the strategy to add the Boolean KPI to:
2. Choose a strategy level: Pillar or CSF:
3. Click the Options icon (three vertical dots); then select New KPI:
4. Give your new KPI a descriptive Name. Add a more detailed Description (optional).
5. Select a Date range for your KPI (start and end dates).
6. Click the Boolean tab. By default, the system will set off the “is implemented” button.
7. Select where your KPI will be attached to in the Strategy, Strategic Entity.
8. Select the responsible Org Unit.
10. Click Save to finish.