A Sponsor user is the person that ultimately owns the initiative (also called action, achievement etc.) and the one that needs it done. A sponsor can be your manager or a person from another department who has asked for the initiative to be done as part of that person’s strategic plans and responsibilities. It is the person you will escalate any problems to.
Articles in this section
- How to activate mobile app?
- Which framework does DecideAct support?
- How to find what I am sponsor for?
- How to find what I am accountable for?
- What it is Responsible Unit?
- What is a KPI ?
- What it is a Tree Chart?
- What it is a Flower Chart?
- What it is an Org unit?
- What it is a Tag Group?