A sub-initiative can be created as a new initiative or by editing an existing initiative. You can edit an initiative from several places: From the Strategy Builder, the Initiatives List and directly from the Dashboard. In all cases by clicking the Option Button (three dots) of the initiative you want to change to a sub-initiative.
How to create a sub-initiative by editing an existing initiative:
1. Select Initiatives from the Main Menu:
2. Select the Option Button (three dots) of the initiative you want to change to a sub-initiative.
3. Select Edit. The Edit Initiative form opens.
4. From the Parent Initiative drop-down box, assign a parent initiative for your new sub-initiative.
5. Save the new sub-initiative.
6. When you return to your initiative list, you will see that your sub-initiative is now placed under the chosen parent initiative. An arrow now indicates that there are sub-initiatives under this parent initiative:
PLEASE NOTE: Progress of a parent initiative is measured by the cumulative progress of its sub-initiatives.