1. Click on the Dashboard icon in the Main Menu. The Dashboard displays an overview of your strategy’s Execution, Performance and Delivery:
3. Execution, shows the progress of all initiatives attached to the strategy. It is a quick overview of whether your Initiatives are on track, over or underperforming. The percentages show the distribution of your actions.
- Overdue shows initiatives that have exceeded the deadline.
- Started no progress are initiatives that are past the start date, but progress is zero.
- In progress shows initiatives with some progress, but that is not completed and not overdue.
- Delivered are all initiatives with 100% progress.
- Upcoming are initiatives with a start date in the future.
4. Performance shows the status of the strategy’s Key Performance Indicators and if they are On target or Off target.
5. Confidence level, reveals and monitors risk level with the initiatives and the strategy.
6. Delivery shows the status of the delivery culture in your organization.
- Overdue shows the number of initiatives that were delivered late.
- Not delivered shows the initiatives that are still not delivered.
- In progress shows the number of initiatives currently in progress.
- On-time shows the number of initiatives that were delivered on time.
7. Below the three sections (Execution, Performance and Delivery) is more detailed information about each Pillar in your strategic framework:
8. Click show details to get an overview of a specific Pillar in your strategy. From here, you can view any strategic entity (a CSF in the example below), initiatives and KPIs attached to this Pillar in different tabs - and of course, the specific Execution, Performance, Confidence level and Delivery regarding this specific Pillar:
Click the “x” icon in the upper right corner to close this view and return to the main Dashboard.
9. From the menu at the top of the screen, you can filter based on Organizational unit, Accountable, Sponsor, Due Dates, and Tags. You can use these filters on the main Dashboard and Pillar view.
10. All numbers in the Dashboard are clickable, and clicking them will display a pop-up with the data behind the number.