1. Click on the Dashboard icon in the Main Menu:
2. The Dashboard displays an overview of your strategy’s Execution, Performance, Status, and Progress.
IMPORTANT: The system rounds off percentage points. This means that we do not necessarily hit 100% in the showing, but get close (plus/minus 1%). The calculation is based on progress, start and end dates, and the deviation limits you set.
3. Execution shows the progress of all initiatives attached to the strategy. It is a quick overview of whether your initiatives are on track, over- or underperforming. The percentages show the distribution of your actions.
4. Performance shows the status of the the strategy’s Key Performance Indicators.
5. Status is the overall status of all initiatives. Overdue is in relation to set end date. Delivered are all initiatives with 100% progress. In Progress are initiatives with progress rating between 1% and 99%. Active are initiatives that are past the start date, but progress is zero. Upcoming are initiatives with a start date in the future.
6. The Progress Section is a progress overview of all initiatives. It is based on predefined phases and associated percentages:
0%: Not started
1-24%: Planning & Design
25-49%: Starting Solution
50-74%: Finishing Solution
7. Below the four sections (Execution, Performance, Status, and Progress) is more detailed information about each initiative.
8. To view the Dashboard of a specific organizational unit or accountable, select from the menu at the top of the screen:
9. To view a list of initiatives referred to in the second chart, click on the number in the Initiatives column: