Here you will have an overall overview of our great Dashboard, the place in which you can track and monitor your strategy.
1. First select the strategy of interest on the Strategy Selector page:
2. Click on the Dashboard icon in the Main Menu. The Dashboard displays an overview of your strategy’s Execution, Performance, Confidence Level and Delivery tabs:
3. Execution, shows the progress of all initiatives attached to the strategy. It is a quick overview of whether your Initiatives are on track, over or underperforming. The percentages show the distribution of your actions.
- Overdue, shows initiatives that have exceeded the deadline.
- Started no progress, initiatives that are past the start date, but progress is zero.
- In progress , shows initiatives with some progress, but that is not completed and not overdue.
- Delivered, all initiatives with 100% progress.
- Upcoming, initiatives with a start date in the future.
4. Performance shows the status of the strategy’s Key Performance Indicators and if they are On target or Off target.
5. Confidence level, reveals and monitors risk level with the initiatives and the strategy.
6. Delivery shows the status of the delivery culture in your organization based on the due dates of each one of them.
- Not delivered shows the initiatives that are still not delivered.
- Delivered Overdue shows the number of initiatives that were delivered late.
- On-time shows the number of initiatives that were delivered on time.
7. Below the tabs there is more detailed information about each Pillar in your strategic framework and the possibility to amplify the information in "Show Details":
8. Show details illustrate an overview of a specific Pillar in your strategy in different tabs and the respective hierarchy, click on Initiatives, KPI's, Charts tabs to find the specific information of the pillar :
Click the “x” icon in the upper right corner to close this view and return to the main Dashboard.
9. From the menu at the top of the screen, you can filter based on Organizational unit, Accountable, Sponsor, Due Dates, and Tags.
10. All numbers in the Dashboard are clickable, and clicking them will display a pop-up with the data behind the number.