1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu. Click on the strategy where you want to create the new Objective:
2. Click the Option Button (three dots) of the strategy where you want to create the new Objective:
3. Select New Objective. The New Objective form will open.
4. Enter the required information, starting with the name of the Objective.
5. Select an Accountable. This is the person responsible for the Objective.
6. Choose the responsible Organizational Unit. The system assigns the root Organizational Unit by default.
7. Optional: Enter a description of the new Objective in the Additional information field.
8. Save the new Objective.