1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu. Click on the strategy where you want to create the new Objective:
2. Click the Option Button (three dots) of the strategy where you want to create the new Objective:
3. Select New Objective. The New Objective form will open. If needed add a description of your Objective in the Description field.
5. Choose a Responsible Unit. By default, the system will assign this to the root organizational unit.
6. Enable the Link Strategy if you want to link this strategy to an other strategy. Read more about how to link strategies here.
7. Save the new Objective.