1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu. Click on the Active/Drafted strategy where you want to create the new CSF.
2. Click the Option Button (three dots) of the strategy where you want to create the new CSF and Select New CSF:
3. The New CSF form will open.
4. Enter the required information, beginning with the name of the CSF. If needed add a description of your CSF in the Description field.
6. Choose a Responsible Unit. By default, the system will assign this to the root organizational unit.
7. Enable the Link Strategy if you want to link this strategy to an other strategy. Read more about how to link strategies here.
8. Save the new CSF.