1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu and select the strategy where you want to create the new CSF:
2. Click the Option Button (three dots) for the Pillar you want to connect a new CSF to.
3. Select New CSF:
4. Enter the required information, beginning with the name of the CSF.
5. Choose an Accountable. This is the person responsible for the CSF. By default, the system will designate the same accountable as the one you chose for the parent Pillar of this CSF.
6. Choose a responsible organizational unit. By default, the system will assign this to the root organizational unit.
7. Enter a description of your CSF in the Additional Information field, if needed.
8. Save the new CSF.