1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu and select the OKR strategy or similar where you want to create the new Key Result:
2. Click the Option Button (three dots) for the Objective and select new key result.
3. The New Key Result form will open.
4. Enter the Name of your KPI, If needed, add a description.
5. Choose Measurement, Key Result Type: Standard, Range, Target or Boolean.
6. Settings: By default, the system set the Key result as a Standard and as open-ended allowing you to set the Actual progress higher than your defined target.
7. By default, the system also set the Key Result as Progress is in percent. By clicking the purple dot, you enable the new field unit. Write the measurement you wish, e.g. Facebook posts, USD, EUR.
8. Set your target, baseline and actual progress if applies:
9. Set the Date range (start and end date).
10. Choose a Deviation, the threshold for alerts and nudging. The default positive and negative deviation limits are set to 20.
11. Choose a Weight, where 2 means the initiative is twice the weight as default (which is 1).
12. The system fills the Strategic Entity field for you.
13. Optional: Choose an Org Unit.
14. Choose an Accountable User. This is the person responsible for accomplishing the initiative.
15. Choose a Sponsor User. It is the person with the main responsibility for the initiative.
8. Save the new Key Result.