1. Select Settings from the menu and click Users:
2. The User Management page will open.
3. Click the “+” icon at the top of the screen. The New User form opens.
4. Fill out the required fields.
5. First name is required
6. Last name is required
7. Title is optional
8. E-mail is required.
IMPORTANT: Use only legitimate email addresses that can be replied to. Also, two users cannot be created with the same email address.
9. Phone is optional
10. Time zone is optional
11. Account user role is required. Your choice defines the permissions given to this user. Find further descriptions of the different permissions here.
IMPORTANT: After saving a new user’s details, they will automatically receive an email with system login instructions. If you prefer not to grant that person system access, but still need them to work in the system, set the user as Resource. This means passive user, and the person will not receive the email with login instructions until you change their user role.
12. Save the new user.