1. Select Organization in the menu. Your parent organization appears automatically:
2. Click the option button on the right (three dots):
3. Select New Orgunit. The New Orgunit form will open.
4. Enter the name of your main organization unit (e.g., Marketing).
5. Save the new Orgunit.
6. Continue in the same way to add more main organization units (e.g., Sales, Finance, Customer Service).
To add a sub-org unit under one of your main org units (e.g., Social Media under Marketing):
1. To the right of the main org unit that you want to create a sub-org unit for, click the option button (three dots):
2. Select New Orgunit. The New Orgunit form will open.
3. Enter the name of your suborganization unit (e.g., Social Media).
4. Save the new sub-org unit.