1. Select Strategies from the Main Menu and select the strategy where you want to create the new KPI:
2. Click the Option Button (three dots) for the Pillar or Critical Succes Factor you want to connect a new KPI to.
3. Select New KPI:
4. Enter the required information, beginning with the name of the KPI. If needed, add a description of your KPI in the Description field.
5. Set the Date range (start and end date).
7. By default, the system set the KPI as a Standard KPI and as open ended allowing you to set the Actual progress higher than your defined target. An Open ended KPI is relevant e.g. in financial targets. Here, your defined target could be 10 mio. But you might have an Actual progress of 10,5 mio. That of course is absolutely fine.
8. By default, the system also set the KPI as Progress is in percent. By clicking the blue dot, you enable the new field unit. Write the measurement you wish, e.g. Facebook posts.
9. Set your target
10. Set your baseline
11. Choose a Deviation, the threshold for alerts and nudging. The default positive and negative deviation limits are set to 20.
12. Choose a Weight, where 2 means the initiative is twice the weight as default (which is 1).
13. The system fills the Strategic Entity field for you.
14. Optional: Choose an Org Unit.
15. Choose an Accountable User. This is the person responsible for accomplishing the initiative.
16. Choose a Sponsor User. It is the person with the main responsibility for the initiative.
17. Save the new KPI.