1. Select Strategies from the menu:
2. Click the “+” icon at the top of the screen. The New Strategy form opens.
3. Enter the name of your strategy:
4. If you select Private strategy, no one else will be able to view it.
5. Select which Organization or Org unit you want to connect your strategy to.
6. Select which Strategic Framework you want to use (i.e., Balanced Score Card, OKR, or Pillars & Critical Success Factors).
7. Select Date range for your strategy (start and end date).
8. Choose a Default update frequency for automated follow-ups. For example, if you choose Update every 2 week(s), an automated follow-up email will be sent to the person responsible if they have updated nothing during this timeframe. It is an excellent tool to ensure that strategies are not forgotten.
9. Use the Additional information field to enter a description of your strategy, if needed.
10. Save your new strategy by clicking Create Strategy.