1. Select Strategies from the menu:
2. Click the “+” icon at the top of the screen. The New Strategy form opens.
3. Enter the name of your strategy:
4. Use the Description field to enter a description of your strategy, if needed.
5. By default, Strategy Privacy is set to Public. This means that the strategy you are creating is public to all users in your organization. If you select Restricted, only admin users will be able to view it. No one else.
6. If relevant for your strategy, you can enable the ESG Strategy. Read more about our ESG platform here
7. Select which Organization or Org unit you want to connect your strategy to.
8. Select which Strategic Framework you want to use (i.e., Balanced Score Card, OKR, or Pillars & Critical Success Factors).
7. Select Date range for your strategy (start and end date).
8. Enable the Link Strategy if you want to link this strategy to an other strategy. Read more about how to link strategies here.
10. Save your new strategy by clicking Create Strategy.